MaryAnne Bennie is available for speaking and running workshops in your workplace or for your group. An experienced conference speaker, MaryAnne informs and entertains audiences with stories, ideas and tools. Audiences come away inspired and equipped to implement positive changes.
Topics MaryAnne can speak on include:
- Let your Paper Flow: Setting up the six Paper Flow stations for success
- Business Flow: How small buisness can deal with any piece of information within a few minutes
- Student Flow: Academic success without the stress
- Family Flow: Children’s paperwork from arrival to departure
- Desk Flow: Personal space management at home and at work.
- From Stuffocation to Liberation: how to go from stuffed to sorted in 8 simple steps
- Bathroom Blitz: Good mornings and nights
- Laundry Hung and Dried: All pegged up
- Kickstart your Kitchen: Eat, Meet and Greet
- Bedroom Boost and Wardrobe Workout: Dress for Success
- Fresh Faces for Living Spaces: Enjoy your space
- Office Overhaul: Be the boss of you
- Lifting the Door on Garages: Time to park the car
- It’s the little things: 8 time saving techniques to make your home hum
All topics are customised to suit audience needs and size.
Additional topics can be created upon request.
Book MaryAnne for your next professional development day, conference or for a private in-house workshop.