Jewellery organising can be problematic, with lots of different shapes, sizes and weights to consider, to say nothing about organising costume jewellery as opposed to precious jewellery.
So here are a few ideas to get you creative juices flowing:
- This idea was posted on From Stuffed to Sorted Challenge Facebook page by Nichole. I think it’s very creative? Nichole just used an old frame and some perspex. You could do something similar very easily.
- You may want to purchase a ready made jewellery solution and I found this one at Target and I think it is particularly attractive, do you? I call it my little black dress jewellery organiser:
- You may prefer drawers and I love the storage in this photo:
- In this picture, jewellery is simply pinned to a cork board using drawing pins. So simple, so easy. If you were even more creative you could cover the cork with fabric or spray paint the whole board in your favourite colour.
- Precious jewellery can be placed in trays and stored in a safe or in a safe place.
- Take an afternoon out and give your jewellery storage a makeover using these and other ideas.
MaryAnne Bennie is Australia’s organising guru, creator of the Paper Flow® and in8®steps systems, author of Paper Flow (with Brigitte Hinneberg) and From Stuffed to Sorted, professional organiser trainer and engaging speaker.
Feel free to share this post in full including authorship and credits.
Join our community on facebook:
Copyright© MaryAnne Bennie 2012
in8 and Paper Flow are registered trademarks